Do you have the a truly great website? One that attracts visitors, keeps them on the site and gives them such a good experience that they are ready to buy your products or services?
Did you know 75% of people admit to judging a business’s credibility based on its website design?
Your prospect should be 70-80% sold on your product after reviewing your website. That means the following need be optimized for performance:
- Ease of Navigation
- Easy to digest content that makes your prospect understand your products like your explaining it to a 2nd grader
- Amazing offer
- Clear Cut Call to Action
Your website is the face of your business, and it’s often the first interaction potential customers have with your brand. Therefore, it’s essential to have a website that not only looks good but is also user-friendly and informative.
Here are 5 tips on what makes a killer website in 2023:
- Simple and Intuitive Navigation Navigation is one of the essential elements of a website. A user-friendly navigation system ensures that visitors can find the information they need quickly and efficiently. When designing a website, it’s crucial to keep the navigation simple, intuitive, and easy to use. Smarty Pantz Marketing should ensure that their website’s navigation is well-organized and uses clear and concise labels to guide visitors to the right pages. A drop-down menu with categories such as “Services,” “About Us,” “Contact,” and “Blog” can help visitors find what they need with ease.
- Responsive and Mobile-Friendly Design A responsive and mobile-friendly design is a must-have in 2023. With more and more people using mobile devices to browse the internet, a website that is not optimized for mobile can lead to a poor user experience. Smarty Pantz Marketing should ensure that their website is designed with a responsive layout that adapts to various screen sizes. A mobile-friendly website can help increase engagement, reduce bounce rates, and improve the overall user experience.
- High-Quality Content High-quality content is a crucial aspect of any killer website. The content on your website should be informative, engaging, and relevant to your target audience. Smarty Pantz Marketing should ensure that their website’s content is well-written, informative, and updated regularly. This can help establish their authority in their niche and keep visitors coming back for more.
- Strong Call-to-Actions A strong call-to-action (CTA) can make a significant impact on the success of a website. CTAs are buttons or links that encourage visitors to take a specific action, such as “Subscribe,” “Learn More,” or “Contact Us.” Smarty Pantz Marketing should ensure that their website’s CTAs are clear, concise, and strategically placed on their website. This can help improve conversion rates and drive more leads and sales.
- Fast Load Speed: In today’s fast-paced world, no one wants to wait for a slow-loading website. Fast load times are essential for a killer website. Smarty Pantz Marketing should ensure that their website’s load times are optimized, and pages load quickly across all devices. This can help improve the user experience and reduce bounce rates.
Great Website Design Examples:
Why we love it:
- Clean design
- Easy to navigate
- Call to action button above the fold and easy to click
- Color scheme that is light on the eyes
Why we love it:
1. Eye catching headline followed by supporting text and call to action
2. Eye catching photo that supports the text
3. Font that is easy to read
3. Kasowitz Benson Torres
Why We Love It:
- Color scheme that uses contrasting background
- Great hero image
- Easy to read font that is their tagline
- Call to action video above fold
In conclusion, creating a killer website requires a combination of design, content, and functionality. By following these five tips, Smarty Pantz Marketing can create a website that not only looks great but also provides a seamless user experience for their visitors. A well-designed website can help establish their brand, increase engagement, and drive more leads and sales.
Ready to create your website? Let’s get started.